PUBG Mobile Is Receiving its 0.13.0 Update Tomorrow and Ahead Of That, the developers Have Posted The Changelog On Twitter. PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Update With Godzilla Theme Is The Mobile Version Of The PlayerUnknown’s Battleground That Was Developed Tencent Games Studios.
It Was Released Globally For Android And Ios In Early 2018. Since Then, the Game Has Garnered Much Attention Thanks to its Swiftly Growing Player Base And The Massive Revenue It Was Generating.
The original For PC, PS4 And Xbox One also Helps Popularise The Battle Royal genre And Soon epic Games Fortnite Got Its Own Battle Royal Version, While EA Launches The Apex Legends Earlier This Year To Capitalise on The Craze. Read On for All The Details About The PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Update With Deathmatch Mode
PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Update With Godzilla Theme Release Date
In a tweet On The Official PUBG Mobile handle, The Developers have Revealed The PUBG Mobile 13.0 Update Will Be Realised On June 12. Keeping Previous Rollouts In mind, gamers Can Expect The Update to Be the Previous Rollout In mind, Gamers Can Expect The Update To Be released In India In the Second Half Of The Day.
The Developers Put The Game offline Earlier Today For maintenance Ahead Of The Update release Tomorrow. That maintenance is Now ever.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Update With Godzilla Theme Changelog
In the Changelog Published O The PUBG mobile Site The Company Revealed The Changes That The 0.13.0 Update Will bring. The Biggest Of These Is The Addition Of Team Deathmatch To EvoGround. Describe As A New Mode That” feature fast Paced Fire Fights In Both FPP And TPP”.
Players Will Now Also enjoy an Upgraded Third-Party App Prevention System And Enhanced Detection Of Cheating Behaviour Via The Virtual App, Emulators and Modifiers.
The PUBG Mobile Developers Have Also added An MVP Showcase System At The End of Each Match And All Players Will receive A Default MVP Pose.
There Is Now Also A Dedicated Button For Climbing And This can be Enable From Setting. The Godzilla Theme that Was Recently Showcased By The Company As Part Of The PUBG Mobile X Godzilla: king Of Monsters Crossover, Is Also a part Of The Update.
Finally, PUBG Mobile Also Received A popularity Gift And Ranking Reward, while A Charisma Ranking System Has Also been introduced.
Here S The Full Changelog Of The PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Update With Godzilla Theme
- Added Team Deathmatch Mode Too Evogrond. This New Mode Features fast pace FireFights In both FPP And TPP. Players Can Also Create Their Own Rooms With Room Cards.
- Added Control Setting For FPP. Players Can Now Have Separate Setting For TPP And FPP
- Upgraded 3rd Party App Prevention System And Enhanced Detection Of Cheating Behavior Via Virtual App, emulators And Modifiers
- Added MVP Showcase System At The End Of each Match. All Players Will receive A Default MVP Pose. The Top 3 Players in Classic Mode For The MVP Of The Winning Squad In TDM Will Be Featured
- In Vikendi Players Will Now Leave Footprint Trails And tire Tracks On Snow
- Adde A Dedicated Button For Climbing That Can Be Enabled in The Settings
- When Killed By Friendly Fire, Now Players Can Decide If The Teammate Should Lose Merit or Not
- Added Godzilla Theme. Godzilla Themed Lobby background Will Be Available Together With Many Themed events And Rewards After Update
- Added New Popularity gift And ranking Reward. Every Week, The Top 100 Players In The List May Collect The title All time Popularity Or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The Permanent Outfits And Firearm/vehicle Finishes Collected By A Players Will Increase Their Charisma.
Victory Legion: Completez1/5/510/20 Matches With Dominating Team Deathmatch
Alpha And Omega: Get First Kill And Final Blow In A Team Deathmatch
T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 Time IN Team Deathmatch
Envoy Of War: Complete A Series Of Mission In Team Deathmatch
Survive Till Dawn And Darkest Night Changes:
- The Old Zombies Have Been Replaced by 4Type Of New Zombies
- Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now Leave Behind A Cloud Of Freezing Smoke On The Ground For A long Period After Explosion, Reducing The Movement Speed Of Any Unit In The Area
- Added New Mode Combat Modifiers
- Certain Zombies Now Have New Abilities: Tank Will Empower Nearby Allies, Skinnes Can Slow Nearby Players
- A New Factory Has Replaced The Police Station
- Players Can Now Combine Items In Batches
- Equipped item Will BE Displayed On Top
- Duplicated New item Will No Longer Be Indicated By A Red Dot And The New Tag
- The Black Pack And Helmet Tabs Have Been Moved To The Customization Tab.
Arcade Mode Opening Time Have been Adjusted, Monday And Wednesday; Snipper Traning And War, Tuesday And Thursday: mini Zi=one And Quick Match; Friday To Sunday: All Arcade Modes Are Available. All Time Are In UTC.
Protective Item is Now 25% More Durable. Their Effectiveness Remains Unchanged
Players Can Now Bolt/Reload A Bolt Action Rifle While Moving Instead Of Completing The Process While Aiming Down Sights
Improvement Tha Animation IN FPP When Running While Holding SMG.
Vehicles Now Have Improved feedback On Explosions
Event Center Now has Improved Interactions And Better Tutorials For The Event Missions
Crew Challenge Qualifying Round Has Been Expanded. Now 6 Qualifying matches Will Be Held Every Day, Up From 5. Each Squad Can Participate up to 3 matches Per Day, U From 2.
Each Squad Is Allowed To participate A total of 18 Qualifying matches, Up From 12 And New Item Has Been Added To The Crew Shop
Players Who Have Registered For Crew Challenge Will Now Receive A Notice 10 Minutes Before A match Starts
Players Can Now Collect All Reward From Daily Mission Progress Missions And Achievement All At Once
Added 3 New Clan Insignias For LV.7 Lv.9 And Lv.10
Added A Latency Indicator To The Main Screen, Green yellow And Red Represents Good, Average Or Bad Connection